nguyenhoangsangvn hey i had the same issue if you are using this debian release here is what worked for me .
1) use another distro to format the harddrive the "erease disk" doesnt work, you will have to create a fat 32 or fat 16 partition i made mine 500 mb, then format the rest in ext4
2) after you did that boot the cutefish install and once you get to the partition or install on harddrive section choose manual partition, then assign the fat 32 or 16 partition the /boot flag, and mount it to /boot/efi, then for the second ext4 partition give it the mount point /
3) after you done all that you should be able to press next and proceed wit the install but when you restart you will boot into a thing called minimal grub or minimal bash follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSnJ9EUyU-c
4) finally if everything goes smoothly you are able to boot to cutefish but you have to do one more thing to not keep doing the above step shown in the video, open the terminal and paste those 2 comands in order sudo update-grub, then sudo grub-install /dev/sda
5) now you are hopefully done and you have cutefish installed thats what i had to do to get mine up and running